Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! This morning, my husband and I enjoyed such a nice brunch and then spent the rest of the day relaxing. It ended up raining for most of the morning so we made a quick Trader Joe's run for some of our weekly essentials, took a nap while curled up with our new Pendletons and the cats, and later the sun decided to come out so we took a walk around the neighborhood!

I am still debating if I want to keep this blog going or not. I have mixed feelings.. obviously I haven't updated in quite some time, because it's very hard for me to find the time. I also feel like if I blog again, I have to keep it consistent.. do it right or don't do it at all! .. which is maybe unrealistic for my schedule. But, alas.. this is a start!

PS- I do fairly post on Instagram, so if you'd like to follow me, my username is @britvidell02.. :)

1 comment:

Purplish London said...

how beautiful, I love the dress and the photos are very cool

Funky Dresses