Yesterday, my friend Shelby & I just hung out at my apartment for a little bit after I got off work! She finally got to meet Lorelai! I love friends who are also cat ladies, it makes me feel a bit less crazy! Picture credits go to Shelby!
Just wanted to leave you with this one last picture- all of my hair that is now being donated to Locks of Love! Look at the color difference too- see how much my hair fades after first being colored?!
So, what are your July 4th plans?! I'm actually working, then going to another store to work for a few hours, and right when I get off Patrick has to go in :( But I get off work at 4 so at least I'm able to enjoy some grilled burgers and fireworks with my mom!
P.S.- I'm a bad blogger & never got around to doing about a post about my day with one of my best friends (and now neighbor) Emily- so here's the link to her recap!







15 comments:
Your haircut looks fantastic! I'm quite fond of your outfit here as well.
It looks amazing!
Have a great weekend!
http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com
Your hair looks fantastic! goodness, I've actually dyed my hair three times in one month, and part of it was actually bleached for a year. man...you can imagine how dead it must feel, even with conditioner. I'm considering chopping it off, but I really really really really want to grow my hair out. Sigh.
forte-espressivo.blogspot.com
You look so beautiful! I absolutely love it, you pull it off perfectly :)
Wavy or straight your hair is gorgeous!!! I'm sure its so liberating too! Now, do you have phantom hair now? Like when you brush it, do you feel like your brushing the hair that isn't there anymore?...I'm weird, but it happened to me when I chopped my hair short 3 years ago. tehe..
Wow, that's a huge change! You look good by the way! :)
http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/
Your haircut looks gorgeous! You cut so much off too, I'm not sure I would be brave enough to do that.
soooo cute!
Your hair looks lovely !!
What a rather smart looking hair cut you got! Too lovely, and perfect for summer :D
:) i did the same thing with my hair! i had hair down to my waist then chopped it all off to about your length. i donated my hair to locks of love and am growing it out again so i can donate all over again! :)you look very cute in your new do'.:)
So cute both curly and straight. I've given to locks of love twice, it's addictive (a very slow addition though)
Julia
http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/
I think you look more gorgeous in your new haircut.. :) Love your outfits.. :)
More hugs,
Trish @ Buy Flip Flops Footwear
Ah I recently cut my hair too - about the same length too, actually! How good does it feel to toss your hair about!
xx Vanessa
YAY for haircuts-although I do like your hair both ways for sure! Can I just tell you how much I adore your blue polka dot skirt?! It's pretty much perfection! Xo Lori
http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment