Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meet Lorelai & a peak at our new place!

I'm back! We've been in our new apartment for a little over a week now & man... life is good! We are completely in love with our little space & our neighborhood. We walk everywhere.. restaurants, the grocery store, & I can walk to work! It's super convenient & everyone in the area is so friendly. We are having fun decorating & brainstorming about what to do with the space. Patrick is by far the most visually creative one, so he has been kind of taking the lead, but I have to add my little vintage touches! While we are no where near ready to show off the apartment in photographs, I thought I'd share a few details that I'm loving.
DSC_0043
DSC_0044
DSC_0045
DSC_0056
We also have a new family member to introduce... Lorelai Anne Videll! I've been begging Patrick for a kitten for months & luckily he obliged & I got the kitten of my DREAMS! She is a little 7 week old calico beauty and she's my little princess. She definitely takes after her mama (me) because she is completely shoe & purse obsessed. She will literally sit in them all day, taking in every detail. She also loves to stare at my laptop, watching me type away, or she will occasionally just pop her head over the screen to see what I'm up to. She is extremely playful of course, but she will cuddle up to me and just purr away for hours. She is currently just sleeping right on my arm! She sees her pops as the one to play with, if he walks in from a long day at work and doesn't say hello to her, she will just sit at his feet and give the cutest little meow I've ever heard in my life. We couldn't love her more!
DSC_0046
DSC_0051

8 comments:

Rin-Rin said...

it deffinatly looks like you two! i love it! and your kitten is adorable, i can't wait to meet her, (: love and miss you guys <33

Jen Hammer said...

your new place sounds like a dream! i've always always wanted to live in an area that was close enough to everything to walk by foot or bike. SO jealous, but insanely happy for you! and lorelai is the cutest thing ever! please teach me your begging skills because my husband STILL won't let me get us a kitten :(

Puff's Mommy said...

I love that the mustard lamp is finally getting used. It sat in the corner of my living room for a really long time without being plugged in.

I'll be scratching my nose like crazy the next time I'm over there; but Lorelai is adorable!

The Semi Sweet said...

Your kitten is soooo cute!! I loved meeting her today:)

sweet harvest moon said...

Lovely place and cute kitty :)

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Congratulations! your new fur baby is adorably cute!

dahhlayne said...

I want your kitten!!! And the little decor in your new place is so cute!

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Louise, Raspberries In Winter said...

A kitten! She is adorable and I love the name.