Saturday, May 28, 2011

Packing up!


That's right, we FINALLY get to officially live together in our own place! Because we made the spur decision to get married, we didn't really think about our place situation, and we figured we would move into that house in June, but it didn't work out so this weekend we went into emergency mode trying to find our perfect fit. Our little historical apartment building is in the heart of the Ghent neighborhood in Norfolk, which is what I like to call "little Seattle" because it's really one of the only areas in Hampton Roads that has a cool, little city, artsy vibe. And we will be about 2 seconds away from our friends Emily and her husband Zach, which I am THRILLED about! So... here we go!

5 comments:

The Semi Sweet said...

!!!!!! I'm excited for you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yAY! congratulationsss!

Renee said...

Congrats! xo

BECKY MAY said...

thats so lovely :)

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Tessa said...

Congrats on the new place & your marriage! I live in Virginia Beach and need to explore Ghent more often :) http://ourbeachbaby.com