Sunday, September 18, 2011

Engagement Pictures Pt. 3

My last set of engagement pictures! I am just in love with this set. It's very simplistic and lets the elements speak for themselves. Amy definitely captured that golden glow I love in photographs. In case you are wondering, the organ is a vnitage WWII-era Estey portable organ. It was Patrick's Christmas gift this past year, and hunting it down as very interesting, to say the least, but I was finally stupid (but lucky!) enough to trust someone in Florida I found on Craigslist to ship it to me!
IMG_8499
IMG_8444
IMG_8474
IMG_8503
IMG_8531
IMG_8549
IMG_8568
IMG_8575
IMG_8599
IMG_8620
IMG_8649
IMG_8666
IMG_8713
IMG_8732
IMG_8755

Once again, thanks so much to Amy with Amy Sandoval Photography for capturing pictures that still make my heart melt every single time I see them!

13 comments:

Shelby said...

All your engagment pictures are incredible!!! And your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Marzipan said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous couple. Loving your Sheer clothes.

Julia Topaz said...

holy shit, small world indeed! I don't think I ever took debate, so it must have been Latin class. Well, congrats on your engagement!

Jan and Shelley said...

these pictures are gorgeous! x

LittleMissLee said...

what absolutely stunning photo's, how perfect

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

The eternal brightness. said...

This engagement pictures couldn't be more special!!!! it's a great memory for the posterity. Do you imagine how pride would be your grandsons que they will se it? Congratulations :)

Elsha said...

ok im in love!! these pictures ae amazin and soo stinkin adorable... along with your blog!
xoxo
elsha rae.

Kim said...

oh my gosh, these are gorgeous. LOVE this whole vintage vibe. beautiful

-kim
found the route

::: Wild lola {Naia} said...

beautiful photos! so natural and with a great light!

Eatlovemerry said...

Wow, these are beautiful!

minimoroc said...

Do you imagine how pride would be your grandsons que they will se it?
Kids clothes UK

Alexandra Marie said...

Such beautiful photographs! Following via Bloglovin' <3 Alex

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods