Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Engagement Pictures Pt. 2

Welcome to part 2 of our engagement pictures! These pictures were taken at the same location, it was the property of a friend of Amy's. They have this beautiful barn as well as a large wheatgrass field (my husband was in heaven, he juices wheatgrass). The dress is one of my favorites. It's a little 60s/70s number I found while thrifting just a week before our shoot! It needed a little mending but it was truly meant to be! (Oh, in case you were wondering, I made this bouquet myself, along with the rest of the flowers in the previous post. I just bought them wholesale, whatever was pretty/on sale/in my color scheme, and voila! Super easy. I was going to do this for our wedding too.) As you can see, our cross stitch (made by the talented Alexia) is a little out-of-date as we actually got hitched on May 5, 2011, but I still treasure it!
IMG_8142
IMG_8157
IMG_8174
IMG_8170
IMG_8205
IMG_8197
IMG_8147
IMG_8146
IMG_8218
IMG_8261
IMG_8351
IMG_8388
IMG_8369
IMG_8401

6 comments:

sweet harvest moon said...

These are so beautiful too! Lovely :)

The Semi Sweet said...

I love looking at these photos!! You guys are too cute and too perfect for one another. And the dress is pretty much gorgeous too!

Sea Bird said...

Awww, such beautiful photographs!

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

Hi Brittany!

Thanks for your comments on my blog, I'm glad I found yours too! These are absolutely gorgeous photos and I was really inspired by your story about your spur of the moment wedding ceremony. Good for you for doing it YOUR way! :)

Hope to see you more around the interweb...

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is my first visit to your blog and I have two things I must say:
1. Congratulations on getting engaged!
2. Your hair is AMAZING. I have serious hair jelz/envy. I will now be looking for the post you MUST have blogged by now about how you keep it looking so swell!!

Cakes
http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

Marzipan said...

I love your pictures! So romantic!
I am happy I foung your blog! I follow you dear!

:)